The May 2010 meeting was held at Awesome Inc. It featured coach’s corner mentoring from:
The December meeting was held at Gray Construction.
It featured coach’s corner mentoring from previous YEL speakers including:
The July meeting was on the 9th of July at 6:00. Location: Awesome Inc. Food/drink was provided.
Featuring guest speaker: Jay McChord
- Founder/CEO of WorkplaceBuzz – http://www.workplacebuzz.com/index.php
- LFUCG council member
RSVP located at http://yel7-09.eventbrite.com/
The following Young Entrepreneurs of Lexington (YEL) are assisting with the Entrepreneur Leadership Institute (ELI) conference this year from June 15th – 22nd: Nathan Fort of Awesome Inc, Wes Keltner of TAO Agency, Luke Murray of Awesome Inc, Brian Raney of APAX Software, Tim Savage of t1t1.cc, and Nick Solon of 3rd Dimension Design. The conference is held at Sullivan University and for Juniors and Seniors in high school.
Awesome Inc & Forge Lexington present a three part seminar for local entrepreneurs to learn important concepts relevant to starting and growing their businesses.
- 5/27 – Entrepreneur Seminar session 1 – Legal Focus, 6:00 pm at Awesome Inc. Attorneys Trigg Mitchell (Dinsmore & Shohl) and Ken Sagan (Stites & Harbison) will host a seminar discussing legal necessities to starting your business and dealing with raising money for your business.
- 6/3 – Entrepreneur Seminar session 2 – Sales Focus, 6:00 pm at Awesome Inc. Founder of KOSA Consulting Group Kent Howell will host a seminar focusing on developing and implementing sales effectiveness programs.
- 6/10 – Entrepreneur Seminar session 3 – Finance Focus, 6:00 pm at Awesome Inc. Financial Service Professional Kevin Hanley will host a seminar discussing financial planning related to operating your business.
The series is free. Each seminar will last 60 – 90 minutes. Please rsvp if you plan to attend any of the three seminars. The event will be streamed live at: http://www.livestream.com/awesomeinclive
The May ’09 meeting was held on May 7th at 6:00 at Awesome Inc.
Wayne Yeager gave a presentation on increasing sales.
The March Meeting was held on March 12th at TAO Agency (Wes Keltern’s place). Lou Allegra, Chair of Vistage International Inc., spoke on the topic “Hire the Best, Fire the Rest”.
Special thanks to Lou Allegra for speaking, Wes Keltner for hosting and Jason Fackler for sponsoring the event.
Join the UK CS Club for a day of designing, building, and programming custom robots to navigate mazes.
Location: at Awesome Inc. 9am – 9pm.
What’s next in Lex? The event will feature presentations from some of Lexington’s most innovative leaders, and what they are doing to shape Lexington’s future. It will also feature people, companies, and communities in Lexington that are doing big things on a national scale and cutting edge things locally. Showcase tables from these companies and organizations will be on display. Much of the time planned for the event will be focused on providing an opportunity for people to connect with each other informally.
- Rama Dhuwaraha, Lexington’s Chief Information Officer
“Innovation, Imagination and Entreprenuership”
- David Mohney, Dean Emeritus, College of Design Prof, School of Architecture
“Revitalizing Rotterdam: A Success Story for Our Times”
- Barry McNees, Director of Development, Lexington Distillery District
“What’s Next for the Lexington Distillery District”
Click Image for Full View